Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chris Farrell's Membership Site

Ok, so lets get started.
A couple of weeks ago I joined Chris Farrell's Membership Site.
I joined it because the reviews were good and Chris seems to be an honest guy trying to help others to learn how to make money on the internet.
I've tried quite a few of these sites in the past and nothing's ever come of them, but, so far Chris's training has been quite good. I must admit I've learned quite a lot.
Although I still have trouble getting my head around how all of this is going to make me money. I mean I see the potential, but I find it hard to put into practice. I am however going to keep trying. I'm not going to lie to you and tell you it's making me money, it hasn't made me a cent yet, but it looks like it may.
You can't help but like Chris, he's very down to earth and really does seem to genuinely want to help.
So fingers crossed, lets give it the old college try, shall we.

No comments:

Post a Comment