Saturday, January 8, 2011

Careful with your content

I decided to revue the content of an article I wrote a long time ago - the same article I mentioned last post.
You may remember I couldn't understand why it was getting absolutely no click throughs, yet getting over 1000 views a month.

After reading it I can only laugh at myself, what a load of crap.
No wonder it's performing so badly - or not at all.

I wrote this article quite a long time ago and wasn't really serious then.

I guess the topic today is quality content.

A lot of "guru's" out there will try to convince you that the quality of your content doesn't really matter.
as obvious as this may sound, it really is. People are not going to buy from you if you don't offer them something of value. Your article sets the scene and makes or breaks your reputation and credibility.

Put a little more effort in and hopefully it will pay off.
Tomorrow my first order of business is to rewrite that article and hopefully I won't lose my ranking with google.

Wish me luck
Sleep tite all
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment